The only problem with going snowboarding is that you have to come home again. Which is why I’ll be entering this competition – chalet holidays are the ultimate winter treat, so long as you don’t mind coming back slightly paunchier than you arrived after consuming three course meals every night and unlimited wine. No amount of Snowboarding can avoid chalet paunch.
Anyway, to celebrate their new partnership with Treeline Chalets, T.S.A have teamed up with the chalet’s sponsors to offer the ultimate winter retreat for you and a pal in snowy England*, often referred to by the French as Morzine, worth over £3,500.
Included in this whopper of a prize is:
- 7 nights half board accommodation at Treelines Plan de Pierrys Chalet (two people sharing a room).
- 2 x return flights to Geneva from the UK.
- 2 x 6 day lift passes.
- Airport/resort transfers.
- 2 x CLWR outerwear sets.
- 2 x Whitegold snowboards.
- 2 x pairs of Switchback bindings.
- The opportunity to ride the resort with Bataleon, Switchback and CLWR team riders.
All you have to do to enter is here http://www.snowboard-asylum.com/advice-inspiration/blogs/win-a-trip-to-morzine/
* If you win this holiday you will definitely be going to Morzine.