Les 2 Alpes opened last weekend and thanks to the large amount of snowfalls during winter 2011-12, as well as some recent snowfalls and cold temperature, the glacier offers excellent condition, from 3,600m to 3,200m..
Despite being something of a ski racer paradise, Les 2 Alpes go out all guns blazing to build a killer snow park and with 40% of the visitors heading there to ride freestyle, they must be doing something right… Les 2 Alpes’ first snow park was built in 1993 and is now a must-visit destination for riders from all over Europe.
- 1st European “new school” activity centre between altitudes of 3,400 and 3,300 metres.
- 18 hectares open from 7.30am to 1pm / beginners, advanced, lessons or individuals.
- Served by 2 draglifts and a ski tow dedicated to the 2 pipes.
- 2 half pipes, one of which is an Olympic-size super pipe, hips, quarters, modules, whoops, hand rails, big airs, … Includes a pro zone, an advanced zone and a fun zone.
- Constant entertainment and activities: PA system, DJ decks, barbecue, equipment testing and competitions for beginners.
- 9 members of staff and 30 volunteer shapers every day.
- Summer camps since 1996… A real success! The concept: 1 week, 1 Freestyle course, 1 accommodation, 1 ski pass, meals and coaching with 1 instructor, riding idols, snowsports heroes, and star brands.
Prices for lift tickets are actually pretty good!
Day pass: Adult: €35.30 /-13yrs and + 65yrs: €28.30
½ day pass (from 9.30am): Adult: €28.30 /-13yrs and + 65yrs: €23.10
6-day + pass: Adult 6-day pass: €177 /-13yrs and + 65yrs: €141.60 (includes unlimited access to ski lifts for summer skiing and walking + complementary facilities (swimming pool, ice-rink, tennis, archery, golf, water sports, summer tobogganing) and preferential rates for other activities.)